Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs from our social channels to assist with knowledge sharing about the GFX project.
The GooseFX tokens' ticker is GOFX. This is a native SPL on the Solana Blockchain.
Contract Address: GFX1ZjR2P15tmrSwow6FjyDYcEkoFb4p4gJCpLBjaxHD
- 12+ full-time engineers who have all been in crypto for multiple market cycles.
- In-browser tutorial for features offered by GooseFX
- Rewards program (Learn-to-Earn) for completing tasks
- The Nest NFT marketplace utilizes the auction house smart contract which allows for escrowless listings which means the NFT will remain in your wallet until the sale is executed
- APR is derived from swaps and thus will fluctuate based on the volume traded and volatility
- SSL was built to support any SPL token and has the capacity for additional pools
- Additional pools will be added for popular tokens with sufficient liquidity.
- You can join our discord to request additional pools.
- The APR displayed is currently calculated based on a 7-day average and thus over time as volume and liquidity increase these rates will normalize
- In a typical two-asset pool where the assets are kept in a constant ratio impermanent loss occurs when one of the assets' value changes and thus when a user looks to withdraw their liquidity they have less than they originally deposited. This problem is solved due to users only needing to deposit a single asset and thus only having price exposure to the one asset. Therefore, as long as the APR for the pool is positive during the time you provided liquidity you will be able to withdraw your deposited amount plus the additional generated yield.
- No! SSL pools allow for truly passive income generation due to not needing to adjust the price range that you would like to provide liquidity. This is due to the SSL pools dynamically concentrating liquidity around the oracle price. Users performing swaps keep the pool price close to the oracle price by receiving the price that pushes the price closer to its true price.
- APR is measured as the net APR thus the APR displayed is inclusive of any profits and losses suffered by the pool through market-making activities and the 4 basis points (0.040%) charged per swap.